Friday 13 March 2009


We received this Award from our Kerry Blue friends,Jade and Jane.
Here are the official Honest Scrap rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap" weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
1. I work for The Duke of Edinburgh's Award
2. Its not work I do at all!! I play.
3. I enjoy getting the best from my life.
4. My terriers are always about my feet and stopping me from doing the housework (good excuse)
5. I have lived in Morayshire for 21years now and do not wish to live anywhere else.
6. I love chocolate.
7. I always try to see the best in people but more often can do that with teenagers than adults.
8. I need the help of my son to keep me right with the blog.
9. My job takes me out on the hills a lot.
10. I am always on a diet.
I will pass this onto the following.
Groomer Angie